Saturday, December 19, 2015

Autobiography


Since childhood, my name was ShriRam Gupta (about.me/ShriRamGupta); on which I have all my certificates. During regular jobs, some girls became my enemies without any reason. I kept (but not changed) my name (about.me/BaitalRaj) on freelance websites for saving myself from them; but in back, freelance websites knew that I was ShriRam Gupta, not Baital Raj; because I used certificate of my name ShriRam Gupta. But I couldn't adjust myself in the world by ShriRam Gupta name. So I changed my name to Alok Gupta (about.me/AlokGuptaHere) by advertising in a news paper by using my driving license and passport; and I thought to adopt the most common human behavior. But unfortunately I couldn't adopt this and thought to remove crimes against women. For this, I changed name to 'hutia Ram' (about.me/hutiaRam). 'C' is absent in 'hutia Ram'.

Related Links to This Post:
Autobiography of hutia Ram (hutiaram.blogspot.com/2015/12/autobiography.html)

(Continue)

Hindi Version:
आत्मकथा

Finally, I will like to say the most important thing that never eat meat and never tease animals, birds etc. If you domesticate cows, buffaloes etc, love them and never fasten a cord in their neck; else you have increased the rate of your destruction. This is based on my group dispute theory what I discussed in my room; and you guys secretly recorded this.

No comments:

Post a Comment